COROS PACE 2 EK
Introducing COROS PACE 2 Watch Eliud Kipchoge Edition. Eliud Kipchoge Edition package includes the following items:
- COROS PACE 2 – the model used by Eliud during his Gold Medal winning run at the Tokyo Olympics in a special color combination featuring red and green accents inspired by the Kenyan flag (only 5000 units globally)
- COROS POD – used by Eliud and his technical team to analyze his training
- Silicone Band with red and green accents (not sold separately)
- Nylon Band with red and green trim (not sold separately)
- Special Packaging featuring Eliud Kipchoge and a note to the user from the world’s greatest marathoner himself
The greatest marathon runner of all time – there has never been a runner quite like Eliud Kipchoge. He has all the accolades one can hope to achieve over the 26.22 mile/42.195 km distance. The first human to dip under 2 hours for the marathon, the world record holder, Olympic Gold Medalist and winner of the Berlin, London, and Chicago marathons.
NO HUMAN IS LIMITED
Eliud’s mantra is “No Human is Limited” and with COROS, we Explore Perfection. Together, we set out to celebrate this spirit with a signature watch bundle that features Eliud’s favorite COROS technology – The special edition COROS PACE 2 Eliud Kipchoge Edition , and the COROS POD. When you wear the EK Signature Edition PACE 2, we hope that you will be inspired by Eliud and will push yourself to train a little harder, and race a little faster.
THE ELIUD KIPCHOGE PACE 2
Unlike the traditional PACE 2, the Eliud Kipchoge edition features red and green accents inspired by the flag Eliud’s native Kenya. The watch also showcases a white bezel with a red digital dial and green lap/back button.
The Eliud Kipchoge PACE 2 Edition is equipped with both silicone and nylon wrist bands, which like the watch body feature a white base with red and green accents.
Limited Special Edition
Eliud may be an Olympic Gold Medalist in the Marathon now, but his first senior-level gold medal came in the 5,000m at the 2003 World Championships in Paris. To honor this, COROS is making just 5,000 units of the COROS PACE 2 Eliud Kipchoge Edition!